Hotel Ritz and Madrid have been living a passionate love story since 1910. After living together almost 104 years, they are still as in love as the first day and the one is unconceivable without the other.
Madrid is an intense and vibrant city, with thousands of different facets. And there is no better place than the Ritz to unveil its secrets and to discover its personality and magic which still remain unknown to many.
Which of these facets would you like to discover? We have designed a unique experience to unveil each one of them. Because the Ritz is mad about Madrid, and Madrid is mad about the Ritz.
Meet El Greco
The commemoration of the 4th Centenary of the death of El Greco is a landmark for the history of both the painter and the town of Toledo; the gathering of works by the artist programmed for 2014 get together most of his artistic production, coming from all parts of the world.
The link between El Greco (Candia, Crete, 1541-Toledo, 1614) and the City of Toledo is an historical fact and, yet, no exhibition devoted to this painter has ever taken place in Toledo.
Enjoy the upcoming exhibition showing works by the artist, part of the wide programme of El Greco Year, set mainly in Toledo, listed as UNESCO World Heritage site just 60 kilometres from Madrid.
- EL GRECO: ART AND CRAFT, Toledo, Santa Cruz Museum From Septiember 8 to December 9 2014.
With packages at €1880 (including room), you can enjoy the extraordinary opportunity to meet the genius El Greco and his beloved Toledo, the city of the three cultures.
- Two nights’ accommodation in your chosen room category.
- Airport round-trip transfers in a private limousine with chauffeur.
- Delicious full buffet breakfast in the Goya Restaurant.
- Trip to Toledo in private limou- sine with chauffeur.
- Guided visit and tickets to one of the three El Greco devoted exhibitions.
- Lunch at Adolfo, the finest restau- rant in Toledo.
- Two-hour guided tour of the Prado and two tickets for the Thyssen Bornemisza Museum.
- One three-course dinner in the Goya Restaurant including wine.
Discover MADRITZ now at www.ritzmadrid.com